Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatric experience preferred
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Current license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.