Dont miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a busy, successful and growing pediatrics group in Southeast Las Vegas (Henderson)! Below is a snapshot of the details as well as hyperlinks to acquaint you with the practice, community and our affiliate hospital, St. Rose Dominican-Siena Campus (Dignity Health).
- Join 3 established and highly regarded pediatricians and 1 pediatric APP in their modern practice in Henderson, NV
- Full scope general pediatrics practice
- Practice promotes a strong work culture of fun, integrity and teamwork, with providing the highest quality healthcare to pediatric patients at the forefront of everything they do
- 1:5 shared call ratio
- No after-hours mommy calls
- Newborn rounding at only 1 hospital
- Award winning affiliate hospital offering:
- Childrens Emergency Room with 11 private treatment rooms
- Level III NICU
- Baby-Friendly Designated
- Pediatric Unit with PICU
- Competitive compensation and employment agreement to include a base salary with a signing bonus and relocation assistance
- The Community:
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Driving distance to vacation destinations in California, Utah and Arizona
- >930 daily flights to/from 120+ domestic & International cities
- 300+ sunny days annually
- No state income tax!
St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since youre the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are part of Dignity Health, the nation's fifth largest non-for-profit health system. Our healing philosophy focused on Humankindness serves all people in need including our patients, visitors, guests, staff, physicians and the communities we serve. The Dignity Health system in southern Nevada has the only not for profit, faith-based network with three hospital campuses - St. Rose De Lima, St. Rose Siena and St. Rose San Martin. These mission-driven Hospitals are guided by our vision and core values providing compassionate, high quality, patient-centered care to address each patients physical, mental and spiritual needs.
Siena Hospital - Opened in 2000 to enhance and expand the services provided by the Rose De Lima Campus; this acute-care hospital houses 230 beds and is in the midst of an expansion that includes a new five-story hospital tower and four-story parking garage. The nearly 220,000 square foot tower will offer some of the most advanced medical amenities available today and will add almost 100 more private patient rooms. The tower will complement the tertiary services already available as well as the community based services of a Level III NICU, Level III trauma center, accredited chest pain center and Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center.
Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip! Our beautiful valley is surrounded by mountainous desert scenery, and our sunny year-round climate sets the stage for hiking, biking, championship golf, and sight-seeingall just minutes from world-class restaurants and limitless entertainment options. Among the fastest growing cities in the nation, the Las Vegas metro area offers unparalleled cultural/recreational amenities and cutting edge health care.
Las Vegas and its surrounding suburbs offer a multitude of home choices, ranging from affluent family-friendly neighborhoods and high-rise condos overlooking the Strip to guard-gated custom-built homes and upscale apartments with a wealth of amenities. Less than 45 minutes from your home, you will find a world of natural beauty with Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, and Lake Mead. Weekend getaways to the Grand Canyon, Brianhead Ski Resort, Palm Springs, and Zion National Park are easy to reach with a short drive. Harry Reid Airport makes flights to the Pacific Northwest, ski destinations, and wine country convenient and affordable. Come join us in the middle of everything - there is no better place to live!
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.