Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital and the Department of Pediatrics is seeking to hire a Pediatric Nephrologist in the Allentown, PA area. Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is part of Lehigh Valley Health Network and is the region's only children's hospital.
Facility and Network Information:
- Hecht Family Children's Specialty Center, located on the main campus of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital (LVRCH), is the main practice site for pediatric specialties.
- LVRCH serves the eastern Pennsylvania region with a pediatric primary care network and a full complement of pediatric specialists.
- LVRCH's Pediatric Residency Program trains 8 pediatric residents per class.
- LVHN is a regional branch campus for the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine 3rd and 4th year medical students enrolled in the USF SELECT program.
- Ambulatory services include our Children's Cancer and Infusion Center and our Children's Surgery Center, both located adjacent to the children's hospital in our children's specialty center.
- The neonatal team provides 24/7 coverage at 3 neonatal intensive care units throughout the region with a 40 bed Level-4 NICU at LVRCH.
- Our newly renovated 12 bed pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) is staffed 24/7 by a team of in-house pediatric intensivists and pediatric critical care nurses.
- Our Children's ER completed an expansion in 2021, more than doubling in size, and is the largest Children's ER outside of Philadelphia with more than 25,000 visits a year.
- We have a pediatric certified burn center and a level 2 pediatric trauma program.
- MedEvac ground and air transport services provide access to emergent care at LVRCH.
- Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship Trained
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Ability to deliver excellent family-centered care and work toward program development, continuous improvement, and scholarly activities
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain a PA Medical License is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Generous vacation time
- Retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.