Location: Georgetown, Kentucky
Bluegrass Peds & Internal Medicine is recruiting an additional Internal Medicine physician to join their busy practice of 2 physicians and 1 APP serving the community for 10 years.
- The incoming provider will see all ages in the clinic 4 days a week and have 1 administrative day.
- Call for the group will be shared among the providers for pediatric and newborns only.
- The Hospitalist program will admit adult patients.
- Peds call will also be shared with a Pediatric group that splits unassigned nursery call.
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Georgetown Community Hospital, a 75-bed facility, proudly serves Scott and Franklin Counties. GCH has been recognized for its commitment to quality care and patient safety by several national organizations. GCH is 1 of 2 accredited Heart Failure hospitals in Kentucky. GCH is a Joint Commission Certified Acute Stroke Ready hospital and holds accreditation in Chest Pain Center, Sleep Center, Commission on Cancer, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, and CT/Mammo/MRI. They have also received Bariatric Surgery Blue Distinction, Center of Excellence in Robotics, and more. GCH is part of UK Gill Health and UK Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network.
Community and Lifestyle:
Located in central Kentucky, Georgetown is one of the state's fastest-growing cities just north of Lexington in the Horse Capital of the World. A true treasure offering suburban living with access to Louisville & Cincinnati. Located at the crossroads of I-64 and I-75, Georgetown is conveniently located just 10 miles north of Lexington, Kentucky. From antique homes to beautiful farmland, Georgetown is known as the "fastest growing community" in Kentucky
20 minutes from Lexington Airport (LEX); 1 hour from Cincinnati Airport (CVG)