Location: Missoula, Montana
As a Family Medicine Physician at Community Medical Center in Missoula, MT, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive medical care and promoting the health and well-being of individuals and families of all ages. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on patients' lives and contribute to the overall health of this mountain community.
- Outpatient only with shared practice call (phone only)
- All ages seen, no OB.
- Enjoy mountain views from your office, great schedule, and very supportive clinic team!
- Welcoming community, administration, and providers
- Clinic hours 8-5pm, no weekends
- Great Work/Life Balance to enjoy the outdoors
Community Medical Center is a leading healthcare system in Western Montana with a longstanding tradition of providing personalized care close to home. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Community Medical Center is a 151-bed acute care facility boasting many service lines: surgical services with the DaVinci surgical robot, Level III trauma center, and the highest quality obstetrical and newborn care with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. There are 300 physicians, representing over 38 specialties of medicine, providing care to patients in and around Missoula, Montana.
Missoula has a unique way of blending small-town charm with big-city sophistication, all in a setting that's second to none. As a small, vibrant, cosmopolitan city nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountain West, Missoula serves as the economic hub of Western Montana and home to The University of Montana, with a rich and diverse workforce that is continuously growing and strong education system.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- $50K Sign on Bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance