Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Minnesota or eligible for licensure. Current BLS certification.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing required. Master's preferred.
* Minimum 2 years RN experience, one year in a pediatric setting preferred
* Demonstrated leadership experience.
* Flexible with work hours and able to shift work priorities
* Human relations and communication skills
* Ability to guide and coach others
* Conflict resolution skills
* Partnership skills
* De-escalation skills
Please click here to view the Physical Demands
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's Minnesota requires proof of COVID-19 vaccine dose, and as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases, prior to employment.
Children's Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.