Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Internal Number: R-087675
Greenwood 747 E County Line Rd
747 E County Line Road Greenwood, Indiana 46143
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician with Obstetrics training to join our growing practice at Franciscan Physician Network Madison Family Medicine in Greenwood, Indiana. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient's needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, "you're either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.".
WHAT WE NEED:
Candidate would thrive in a fast-paced environment and be team oriented. Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and providing compassionate patient care. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills with a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with colleagues. Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional schedule: Monday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. & Tuesday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible schedule, 4-day work week is optional
- Must be able to work until 7:00 p.m. on Monday; Optional hours other weekdays
- Weekend Call: 1:14
- Holiday Call: 1:6
- Call of 1:7 for weekday and weekend
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 22 patients per day
- Inpatient volume can vary based on OB/deliveries
- Fast paced environment with seasoned providers to learn from
- Collaborative team-focused environment
- Common Diagnoses:
- Child and adult wellness visits
- Routine Pre-Natal checks
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Heart failure
- On-Site Equipment
- Point of care testing available
- Well-established practice
- Experienced clinical support staff
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Greenwood is a suburb on the Southside of Indianapolis located in Johnson County. With a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers lower home prices than some of Indianapolis's northern suburbs, along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities. With 271 acres of recreational space spread across 14 public parks, Greenwood has an expansive system of playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, open fields, picnic areas, and miles of city trails. Families can enjoy the Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, or the newly renovated Greenwood Community Center. The area is also a golfer's haven, with seven courses in the immediate vicinity.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.